At Pikkado the confidentiality of your personal information is a priority. We are aware that the trust you have in our site, earned over the years, is due in large part to the respect we have for the personal information gathered. Indeed, it is a core consideration on our part.Therefore, we pledge to respect the confidentiality of the personal information we collect.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following information:
- First name
- Comments to members of a group
- Last access date
The personal information that we collect is gathered through forms and your interactivity on our website. We also use, as shown in the following section, cookies (cookie) and/or logs to collect information about you. Please note that the users' passwords are stored so that they become impossible to read directly.
Forms and Interactivity:
Your personal information is collected through forms, namely:
- the registration form to join a group;
- the registration form to create a group;
- the registration form to create, modify or include new participants;
- the form to provide feedback between participants; and
- the group data such as the date of exchange, group name, amount of the gift, etc.
We Use the information collected for the following purposes:
- website management (presentation, organization)
Log Files and Cookies
We collect certain information through log files (log file) and cookies (cookies). Mainly, the followings: :
- User language
- Client and server side errors that occur during a given user session
The use of such files allows us to:
- improve customer service and te page;
- quickly fix programming errors (bugs); and
- gather statistics.
The software provides the option of deleting the group. A group manager can remove all information concerning this group and its members. Our site, pikkado.com, doesn't keep a history of deleted data concerning users over the years.
For more information regarding what is collected on this website please write to: